DHACSS SOPs and COVID-19 Guidelines (Students).
1. All students will be seated as per the Govt. directive (1.5 m).
2. Students will stay in the class throughout the day.
3. Social distancing to be ensured by staff and students.
4. No outdoor activities involving close contact will be planned.
5. Students will sanitize their hands every hour.
6. Proper disposal of used masks, gloves and tissues will be ensured.
7. Staff and students will wear the mask throughout the school day..
8. Safety corner will be in every class. Hand sanitizer, masks and tissues will be available at all times.
9. Classes will be disinfected at the start and end of the day.
10. Safety SOPs posters to be displayed in each class. .
11. Students must cover the face with the elbow or tissue while sneezing or coughing..
12. Students will keep themselves hydrated by drinking water.
13. Doors and windows to be kept open for good ventilation and sunlight.
15. Sharing of stationery, books, snacks, water, or any other item will not be permissible.
16. Students will wash hands (before snack time) and restrooms one at a time.
17. Any students showing signs of COVID-19 symptoms should not come to school.
18. In case a student suffers from COVID-19, he/she will only resume school after submitting a negative test report.